Terms and conditions apply. See www.zangria.co.nz/terms
To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Competition, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
I agree to receiving marketing and promotional comms from Local Beverages Ltd via the contact details provided at the time of entry
General Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- The Promoter is Local Beverages for Zangria (“Promoter”). The Promoter can be contacted firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Competition, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
- Entries must be made by individual consumers. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. If the Promoter suspects that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. At the discretion of the Promoter, offenders may be prosecuted.
- In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Competition, or these terms & conditions, without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated the specific and/or general terms and conditions of the Competition or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Competition.
- By entering a prize draw, you consent to the Promoter contacting you at any of the contact details provided at the time of entry.
- Prize winners will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following any draw or award. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion.
- Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event that the prize specified in the Competition is not available for any reason, including due to any COVID-19 restrictions, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any prize.
- By participating in the Competition, participants consent to the use of their name and photograph for any promotional purposes carried out by the Promoter. Prize winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the Competition.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, no additional compensation will be provided by the Promoter for such participation.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the participant’s own risk. Participants indemnify the Promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Competition or any prize.
- These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
- The Promoter adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants to the Competition agree that the Promoter (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Competition and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or to remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to the Promoter in writing at the address set out above.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram, and Facebook/Instagram has no liability whatsoever (and is released from any liability) to any entrant in this competition.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Zangria Winter Competition.
- The promotional period for this competition begins at Mon 31 Jun and runs until Sun 3 Sep. Any entries received outside of this period will not be valid.
- The prize entails of 1 x Huffer Superdown Jacket and a NZ Ski Day Superpass (winner will choose whether to redeem this at The Remarkables, Coronet Peak or Mt Hutt) . There are two prizes to be won.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Huffer NZ and NZ Ski Ltd.
- Entries will be collected from participating retailers and will not be responsible for the competition - this will be administered by Local Beverages Ltd/Zangria
- The Prize winner will be drawn at random and will be notified via contact details provided.
- If the Prize winner and/or their companions are unable to redeem the Prize for any reason, then they will forfeit the Prize without any compensation.
- The winner must provide valid contact details (including name, phone number, and residential address) and proof of ID to prove he/she is 18 years or over, to allow the promoter to coordinate the prize with the winner.
Any further questions and queries, please message us below.